Monday, December 15, 2014

Mr Halsey cover work: Tuesday 16 December

Classes A2 and B2: Assignment 2 Production

I'm sorry, I won't be in our lessons on Tuesday because I'm taking Year 13 Media students to a Media conference. I'll be back on Thursday for the Assignment 2 Production Deadline and that's what you need to be working towards today. The cover work is simple:

1) Complete your film poster on Photoshop

2) Complete your 10-frame storyboard for a film trailer that shows synergy with your film poster

The deadline for this work is Thursday. 

If you have any questions or concerns we can address them on Thursday. For now, make sure you have two high quality pieces of work for your folder ready for the deadline.

Thanks for getting on with things while I'm out at the conference - we have a fantastic reputation in Media for working brilliantly in cover lessons and I'm absolutely confident you will keep that reputation up. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment