Monday, September 23, 2013

A Big Well Done

I just wanted to single a few of my Media Studies students out for their excellent start to GCSE Media.
  • Jordan - I'm really impressed with your dedication and enthusiasm; great to see someone enjoying their option subject and it shows in your work so far.
  • Tejas - SUPERB blog; professional presentation and lots of hard work on show.
  • Umar - always ready to contribute in class and you always give an answer to show you've been listening, well done.
  • Mohammad - our Photoshop expert showing kindness and patience when helping everyone in the class - including me!
  • Sambul - a great pleasure to have in the class - always on task and focused; I'm really impressed
The bar has been set high and I'm looking forward to mentioning other individuals on the blog throughout the year. 

p.s. special mention to Kishan - if you haven't seen his fruit bowl take a look at his blog, it is a work of art. 


No comments:

Post a Comment